Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Reflection

Studying about computer is a hard to do if you don't know what is computer all about . Today , I have a knowledge about computer because of my subject , ICT . I have discovered about search engines ,
 HTML Files and Engines , Mark-up Tags , and many more .
I have encountered problems but I know how to solve it . Just think and back to the lesson we've learned and talked about.
I just read and understand what was the lesson , and so that I could make a question , and how to answer it .
Moving on , I will assure that I will not forgot what I've learned about ICT .

9 comments:

  1. I do hope the lessons we had learned in ICT will forever linger in our mind. Always face the hurdles in your life as brave as you could. Smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made an excellent reflection! Good job and keep it up! You really learned a lot in this subject ICT. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice one!!you can do it for a better,GOOD LUCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice reflection Haina! Study hard and focus on your studies! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your reflection Haina. Belated Happy bday also. Just continue you great job. God Bless and Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAINA!:)
    hahahaha...
    nice one!
    you did it!!
    keep it up!
    goodluck:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hai haina ... :) your reflection was so nice.. keep it up and keep safe :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nak ! Job well done for the second grading. Maybe you did your best and just keep up the good work. Iloveyou nak :**

    ReplyDelete